Anais Lee is an illustrator, art instructor, book author, blogger, animal lover, and food enthusiast. She was born in Taiwan and now lives in New York City with her Terrier Punchy.
Anais has illustrated several children’s books and is working on her own illustrated books. She also licenses her art for gift, fabric, and paper goods products. Besides art licensing and commissioned work, Anais runs an illustration blog "Illustration Today", and teaches e-courses at an online art school "School of Creative".
Anais likes to take a walk with Punchy in Autumn days, read books in bed, watch movies, make lists, experiment new recipes, and explore new places in New York City.
- ADDY Awards
- American Inhouse Design Award from Graphic Design USA
- CASE III Awards Program Special Merit
- Walt Disney World Product Development
- Ringling College of Art and Design
- Design House Greetings for Trader Joe's
- Mascot Books
- Pearson Education